Sadly there is no Lily Savage to help you play this game, just me! All you have to do is read the quote and … you guessed it, fill in the blanks! Some quotes are Natalie’s and others are quotes that belong to the characters she has portrayed.
• “Never ask of me, and never if you value your BLANK, speak of me to others, do you BLANK”
• “Then like my family motto I am ‘the BLANK BLANK BLANK‘”
• “Why don’t you see, why can’t you understand… I’ve been BLANK for so long, and for what?”
• “I’ve got BLANK training and a slightly BLANK streak, so it’s very cathartic. I’d love to do an action movie, throwing myself from cars”
• “BLANK seem to be a problem for me.”
• “I’ve got an open mind. I say I’m an atheist but I wouldn’t mind being visited by a BLANK, I’d be open to the experience.”
• “You know I sometimes wish that all BLANK were at the bottom of the sea”
• “I have a BLANK to show you, with your permission”
• “I would only ever be BLANK if your Majesty stopped BLANK me”
• “I know people think that BLANK is not quite the occupation of grown-ups, but it is actually the ultimate learning process: You get a multitude of experiences, all for the price of one BLANK.”
• I’d love to declare that I’m a big fan of Reading FC and attend most of their home games, but I’d be lying. I was born and bred a BLANK fan because of my south west London heritage. Ultimately, I’m much more of a rugby girl.
• “No they are not just BLANK! They are you and me, they are you and her!”
Want the answers?